• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recently someone did this.....

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I'm trying to not be such a negative nancy and a stinking sourpuss but damn! Some people make it really, really, really hard! This will hopefully be my first and last rant of the new season.

Recently someone reported a post of mine to a mod. Now there was nothing wrong at all with the post, hence it is still in existence. I have a pretty good idea who it was so.....

....I hope you all had fun at the show and lets hope that Indian Summer (are we still allowed to say that) doesn't come take away the snow that has fallen and we have an early start.

offensive.jpg

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
More importantly, weekends when it snows...:face-icon-small-dis

Yeah, I don't quite get the logic behind buying a snowplow business when you are a sledder. TEC has the same problem. ;)

Be like everyone else and hire an undocumented worker.

**DISCLAIMER** just funnin for you oversensitive liberal types like MHA or something like that.**

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
44498891.png

Reactions: 801 and richracer1

TSTEFF

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Wow, reading this is 2 minutes of my life I will never get back and am now dumber because of it.

Sounds like the scene of an elementary school play ground. Get over it, there are idiots everywhere, complaining about someone else complaining wont fix it.

Premium Features