• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QUESTION: Would you be WILLING to lose 10% of your body weight ??

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I read it and it contradicts itself.

To make this happen I NEED PEOPLE who are willing to lose 10% of their total body weight in a 90 day period between January 5th and April 5th WITHOUT having to pay any money for our services nor having to buy any product to participate.

I want to be SUPER CLEAR on this, I WILL NOT BE SELLING YOU ANYTHING! There is nothing for you to buy.

If they are going to require a $50.00 payment they should say so.

I concur, the whole thing and it's founders lose a lot of credibility, and the trust they are trying to gain from the masses by back dooring the "buy in" fee. If they were up front (including the introductory sale pitch) that there was a small deposit to ensure honest participation / "buy in" then it would be a totally different thread right now. Liars by omission of it in the "Sales Pitch". IMO FWIW.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I concur, the whole thing and it's founders lose a lot of credibility, and the trust they are trying to gain from the masses by back dooring the "buy in" fee. If they were up front (including the introductory sale pitch) that there was a small deposit to ensure honest participation / "buy in" then it would be a totally different thread right now. Liars by omission of it in the "Sales Pitch". IMO FWIW.

I guess I will just keep saying this Over and Over and Over and Over again until it finally sinks in..

NOTE:

There seems to be a LOT OF CONFUSION about the PRIZE POOL in the 90 Day Challenge that we are running.

As part of our Beta-Test program we run the new members through a 90 day weight loss challenge, where we do everything we can to help/assist/encourage the new members to SUCCEED and lose the full 10% or more in the first 90 days.

As we started this in early 2016 we saw quite a few new members bail out a month or two into the program, so we came up with something to INCENTIVIZE them to stay in and stick it out for the full 90 days so we could gather the test data we need to develop our software.

We ask each participant to contribute $50 to the general prize pool. Then everyone who completes the 90 day challenge and loses the 10% gets their entry fee back AND shares the residual fees evenly. In the last round all the winners got a check for $137.50 for the $50 they invested.

Example....
You COMMIT to losing 10% of your weight.
You follow through on the program, lose the weight, and we return your entry fee.

But lets say we have 10 people who join, that puts $500 in the prize pool.
3 quit just because they bail out when it gets hard.
2 fail to make the final weight for whatever reason.
That leaves 5 who COMPLETE the challenge.

Those 5 then split the prize pool, and in this example each got a check for $100, instead of the $50 they contributed. In our last round that ended a week ago, the actual final winnings were $137.50 per person.

Participating in the CHALLENGE IS NOT REQUIRED to use the Weightix system!

But the hard cold truth is that the 350 people who have participated in one of the challenges LOST MORE WEIGHT by far and away then those who do did not, and tried to do it on their own.

If you do NOT want to participate in the 90 Day CHALLENGE or have NO INTENTION of completing the full 90 Day Challenge, let me know and I will be happy to let you sign up for the basic program with NO PRIZE ENTRY FEE!

You are more than welcome to take everything we have to offer and give us nothing whatsoever in return for it. That will just exclude you from the challenge itself and all the support and tracking that comes with it on our part.

Let me say this again, The program itself is absolutely 100% free of charge.

Last edited:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Ya know? After all this discussion, you guys are making me hungry so I think I will just go and install my Muff Pot on the Pro tonight. It's still in the box and I have only had it for two years! Oh dang, the wife is making homemade pizza and the hockey game is on soon. Muff Pot will have to wait!
:focus:

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
Christopher. Thanks for the thread and the opportunity to be involved. Gentlemen ease up on the whining its a email and 50 bucks you get back if you complete the challenge... Wow !!! Its a fellow snowmobiler. Im pretty sure if your stuck backcountry he would lend you a hand. Christopher if you have any other opportunities send me a email Ill gladly have a look.

Last edited:

SnowDog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2016
please don't start this guys... A lot of this stuff will destroy your body yes you lose weight but at what cost!? go to the gym!!!!!! stop making excuses and go! if you need a good work out plan PM me ill work on one for free! for ya! do it right.. do your research.. sorry if I offended anyone just want ya to live longer and I do care about you,

You have no idea what the plan is even about. It's one hundred percent based on science. I personally have done the program and when I was the following the guidelines it worked!! It encourages you to go to the gym and workout while on the plan. There's no pill or special thing you have to buy. It's all about meal planning and eating what's good for you. Weight loss is a combination of healthy eating and exercise and that's exactly what WeightX teaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnowDog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2016
I figured since there are so many people attacking Christopher for promoting a program that can have a positive impact on your lives that I would jump in as someone who had gone through the program and offer some insight. The WeightX program is a completely customized set of "macros" that is given to each member. They tell you how many calories, carbs, etc. you can eat each day and you pick the foot you want to hit those numbers. You get the plan and the program and access to the community for free! No expenses to message chris or Brian or anyone in the community with questions, no special pill, no supplement, no scam. There is the $50 prize entry fee which lets you invest in your own weight loss, which is returned if you lose your 10% plus a split of the pot! If you want to join the program and not pay the $50 for the prize entry, send Christopher a PM and he can get you entered into the system manually. FOR FREE. I'm tired of people making baseless assumptions and accusations over something they simply do not understand. For the last time there is NO scam, NO pill, NO supplement. You eat right, you exercise, you follow the plan provided, and you will lose the weight.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
A small handful of other SnoWest members have gone through the Weightix program and I am inviting them to come and post about their experience. Maybe that will help assuage fears of this being some kind of a Scam.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Hey guys, I just completed the weightix challenge and was down 11% over the last 90 days. I have included my fitpal tracking and my before and after shot. I dropped 25.4 lbs total, and it's had some amazing impacts on my riding!

I got my payment for 137.50 this weekend and used it on my honeymoon this weekend haha.

I'm not sure how to show anyone it's not a scam other than to show that it worked for me. It's a macro planning tool based entirely on science and weightloss.

1257e44ba9fb357ff48810d59d01d5c1.png

7dd34d7f835b798160cab2aec2c0e88b.jpg

chevyman0400

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
WEIGHTIX WORKS!!

I want each of you to know that what Christopher and Brian have been talking about really works. I am a good friend of Christopher and he challenged me to join Weightix back In June this year. I was sick and tired of being overweight and decided it was time to get in shape for the upcoming sledding season. I am now down almost 50 pounds in less than 6 months and feel great! This program is not just another diet! It is a way to correct your bad eating habits and make changes for life. The program truly works if you are willing to make the effort to make changes in your life. I am so excited to wear my new Klim gear and be almost 50 lbs lighter this season than last year! I would highly encourage you to check out www.weightix.com to learn more and find out for yourself how to lose weight the safe and correct way. Good luck guys!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
94 members have signed up for the January 2017 90 Day Challenge so far.

Thank you to each and everyone of you who are willing to help us keep pushing the development of this new program forward. It is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!:face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
lol...thought it would be a refreshing change from the workout your nomex long johns have been getting.
It absolutely made me laugh.
Thanks.
Not sure what I did to deserve the pounding I got, but then again No Good Deed goes Unpunished around here!

teeroy

Lifetime Membership
It absolutely made me laugh.
Thanks.
Not sure what I did to deserve the pounding I got, but then again No Good Deed goes Unpunished around here!
I'm seriously considering your offer. I quit smoking Feb 21 2015 and in two months gained 35 lbs. I had been 195 since high school and felt uncomfortable at 225. I've been battling the whole time (mind you with a weak constitution) and managed to get back down to 215-ish but the last 20 just ain't coming off. I'm certainly not going back to the cancer sticks, something has to change...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm seriously considering your offer. I quit smoking Feb 21 2015 and in two months gained 35 lbs. I had been 195 since high school and felt uncomfortable at 225. I've been battling the whole time (mind you with a weak constitution) and managed to get back down to 215-ish but the last 20 just ain't coming off. I'm certainly not going back to the cancer sticks, something has to change...
If you seriously want to lose the weight, but need some real guidance, support and a good dose of daily motivation, then we would love to offer our help!

Read more about it here.
http://100down.org/

https://weightix.com/

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Honestly this seems like spam, got a PM about it to.

I didn't actually read it but just seems spammy.

Wanna loose weight? work out and eat better.
YES!
Its not rocket science!
But man-o-man are there a LOT of people out there that need some extra help putting a STRUCTURED PLAN TOGETHER that they can follow, and a plan that is made specifically for them as a unique individual.

Each person in our program is treated differently from each other. And as time progresses, that plan EVOLVES and changes with the member so that its Dynamic and responds to your successes and failures over time!

Premium Features