• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anti Ski-doo guys needed

MTNMAN800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Denver Colorado
I ride with a bunch of Ski-doo guys and (please forgive me) I bought a Summit Rev back in 2003. Needless to say I'm back on Polaris and will never make that mistake again. Now to the point of my thread......

I have been giving and getting a lot of crap from my die hard Ski-doo buddies and I came up with an idea that I would love to get some help with. Here is my idea. I would like to have a professionally done decal for my trailer that shows a series of the "Ski-doo bee" flying along and then being hit with a fly swatter that has Polaris' emblem on it and its guts being squished out. Captions of whatever phrase you want could be added easily. I talked to one of those custom decal places that was at the snow show last weekend and they said that the "computer work" would probably be around $400 - $500 bucks. After that you could print them off pretty cheaply. What I'm asking is.... Is there anyone else that thinks this is funny and would like to get a group of guys to split the costs?? Or, is there anyone on the 4m that can do this for a reduced cost??

Its all in good fun - but the look on my buddies faces would be priceless.

Anyone interested??????

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Whenever I say or do something that is sarcastic or targets a group of people, I always think "will there be some retaliation". So I hope some drunk ski doo person doesn't pepper your trailer with bullet holes. However, I think it sounds cool as he11. Post pics when you get er done.:D

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
one of my employees does decals on the side. we have a friend who is a cartoonist. they are working on one for my trailer right now, should end up beeing half that. if you want something drawn up it usually costs around $50. i'll pm you my e-mail address if you can find some bee pics to run off of. or if anyone else has some let me know, and he will look at them.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
HAHA!

BRP.jpg

Premium Features