• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My dealer sucks

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
Whats the chance of getting and 09 d8 if you didn't sno check one?? I went to pick up my sno checked d8 today and drove and hour and a half and the dealer ordered me a 800 dragon short track. I live in WI so my dealer didn't order any d8 155's or 162's. What a bunch of dumb suns a B&^*((* I was so pi##$% I wnted to drop the guy right in the dealership but somehow I held myself back.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
so tell the dealer to put the tract you ordered on that sled. He can do the chassis mods and you end up with the sled you ordered and he eats the costs.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
tell your dealer to call other dealers and find you what you ordered..they do that quite often..shouldnt be a big deal..make sure he eats the frt to get it to ya as well...

sledcaddie

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincoln, NE
looking for 09 D8?

Try ET's Lawn and Leisure (Polaris Dealer) in Syracuse, NE. I think he's got 4 09 sleds (163's) already in stock. 2 Dragons and 2 RMK's. I think one is already sold. Not sure which one. (402-269-3384). Ask for Earl.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
it shouldnt be hard to find another dragon... sucks to here about things like this... pretty sure i would have lost it if it had happened to me. we have 6 dragons coming for stock that should be in sometime this month, however, i'm a long @$$ ways away from you but i'm sure there will be more closer to you as well

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
Whats the chance of getting and 09 d8 if you didn't sno check one?? I went to pick up my sno checked d8 today and drove and hour and a half and the dealer ordered me a 800 dragon short track. I live in WI so my dealer didn't order any d8 155's or 162's. What a bunch of dumb suns a B&^*((* I was so pi##$% I wnted to drop the guy right in the dealership but somehow I held myself back.
Polaris assigned sleds to snow checks so to get your warranty, 500 bucks or what you picked you have to take that sled (pretty sure on that). But there is probably more to the sled diff's than just the track-sounds like you wanted a Dragon or RMK? Either have to work it out with the dealer or get your deposit & go elsewhere. He can probably make a dealer trade work but how much loss will he eat?

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006

Your dealer is open on sundays?

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Call Mies polaris in Watkins Mn they have dragons and assults on hand. Tell your dealer to take his short track back and have him contact them. I would bmake sure to not pay a penny more then you have. I thought the assults were snow check only but could have bought one saturday sticker i believe said 9799.
Mies 1800-324-8269

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Meis and Bristows both have them on hand. They always manage to get snowcheck only sleds for floor sales. There are ways to make it happen.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
bunch of crap should not be able to get one unless you snowcheck it

that doesnt make much sense, they will pay more for a non snowcheck sled...they wont get as much in accesories, nor will their warranty be for as long(1 year only on non snowcheck)but for some that for whatever reason couldnt do the check they can get the machine that they desire...

The short track dragon SP (121" track) as well as the Assault were supposed to be a snowcheck only edition sled. I do appreciate the "free" accessories and extended warranty but the snocheck special edition sleds don't mean jack anymore. My friends Xrs was snocheck only. Doo gives you a shock and graphic upgrade for giving your money up front.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
The short track dragon SP (121" track) as well as the Assault were supposed to be a snowcheck only edition sled. I do appreciate the "free" accessories and extended warranty but the snocheck special edition sleds don't mean jack anymore. My friends Xrs was snocheck only. Doo gives you a shock and graphic upgrade for giving your money up front.
No kidding... I know I'm done doing it
Only to end up ripping off the shocks for floats or something else anyway

Premium Features