• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does your new D800/155 come with scratchers or wheels?

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
Pics in the brochure showed the 155 with wheels and no scratchers.163 scratchers only.My new snowcheck D800/155 came with scratchers only and had them throw on a wheel kit as well.I used up my $800 acc credit pretty fast ending up owing another $683 on top:D Will get some pics up soon as I popped for the Red/flames wind screen.IMO it masks the matte white and black look

Last edited:
S
Dec 24, 2007
Burlington, WA
I just picked mine up and it had only the scratchers......What a sexy BEAST!
:devil:
And the SLP can is not too loud either, I love the sound but it only saves about 5 pounds on the '09 Dragons...

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Pics in the brochure showed the 155 with wheels and no scratchers.163 scratchers only.My new snowcheck D800/155 came with scratchers only and had them throw on a wheel kit as well.I used up my $800 acc credit pretty fast ending up owing another $683 on top:D Will get some pics up soon as I popped for the Red/flames wind screen.IMO it masks the matte white and black look

How does that 8 hun acc credit come into play
is for snow checks or new purchases (non snow check ) or both

thanx

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hey savage...take the wheels back unless you ride trails all day...my 08 163 has done great on hifax..just got to use the scratchers..put on new hifax(about half wore thru ) at 1100 miles last year...my sled has 2000 on it now....

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
How does that 8 hun acc credit come into play
is for snow checks or new purchases (non snow check ) or both

thanx
The $800 acc credit was for Canadian Snowchecks.I believe it was $500 for US snowchecks plus 2nd yr engine warranty

AKsnowrider thks for the wheel advise .I'll keep them for now as theywill be usefull in the spring.I figured for the 10lbs I save with my HPS can and my accessories I am prob back to stk weight.I only weigh 175lbs.Another thing I noticed is why did they paint the NEW magn chaincase cover black?Should have left it natural.A few more observations as mine is easystart,starter is remotely mounted with a drive shaft and battery is low and under the clutchs

Premium Features