• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cargo racks and bags?

V
Nov 26, 2007
Here is a rack I make for a Polaris

This is a rack for the back of your tunnel. It comes with three cross bars that can be placed in different places depending on bag or gas can size. These racks will strengthen the tunnel on your sled. This rack comes with all Stainless hardware needed to mount it to your sled. It mounts in the T-slot grooves on the back of a Polaris RAW chassis no drilling required. You can also mount one of the Polaris shovel baq into the rack. Dealer inquiries welcome.
I do not take credit cards, I do have a PayPal account set up.
Any questions call 406-257-7828 or E-mail at vmi@centurytel.net or post a message here.

144 rack is 20 inches long and sells for $95 (3 cross bars)
155 rack is 24 inches long and sells for $95 (3 cross bars)
163 rack is 29 inches long and sells for $110 (4 cross bars)
Thanks Bob

155 rack on 155 sled

PolarisRMK.jpg

163 rack on 163 sled

IMG_1693.jpg

163 rack on 163 sled with Polaris shovel bag

IMG_1694.jpg

155 rack on 163 sled with Polaris shovel bag

IMG_1688.jpg

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
Polaris tunnel and under set bags have zippers and seams that will let moisture get into the bags and everything will be very wet! Check Skinz as they have H2o proof tunnel bags. Or you could do like I did and par the high price for a small nylon bag from Polaris and then go buy another waterproof bag to put inside...or like my Friend does...just put your gear in a bunch of different ziplock bags. REI has waterproofer that helps a bit but the zippers and seams just are not what they shopuld be.

S
Sep 30, 2008
155 rack

Will the 155 rack fit on my new sled when my tail light is on the back. In the vmi picture it looks like it covers the area where they have the light now.

Jan 7, 2008
Wasilla, AK
Just got mine

The other day as well. Great Product. Now I am trying to decide where to put the middle bar. A 2 1/2 can fits good cross wise, but I would like to find a 2 1/2 can that woudl fit side by side . Any one now of one??

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Where can we get these cans from?

I got them from Mountain Addiction. Scroll to the botton of the page. I also put these grippers on the bottom to help hold and not score the jugs or tunnel. They also create some air flow for the warm spring rides. Good luck. EW

000_0145.jpg

PS.......I also did this set up last year with a QRS set up. This will work with the Voetech rack as well by widening 1 window for the T handle release. The QRS jug rode all year with no straps.

100_4315.jpg

100_4319.jpg

Last edited:
E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
does mountain addiction sell the grippers or where did you get them from

hardware store, I think Home Depot has the exact brand in rounds, squares, and big pieces. EW

ps....I did clean the jugs with paint thinner until there was no color on the rag. The used a blow dryer to heat jugs and grippers, made the stick-em work really well.

Last edited:
Premium Features