• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Footwell Vents

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Anyone have a pic of the SLP footwell vents. Their webpage doesnt have a real clear pic. I like some of the others, but I want some prefilter material with it, and the SLP looks like it may.

thanks.. Justin

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I'd suggest another brand, most of them have the same prefilter material as SLP behind their other larger threaded filter.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hmmmmm........... nobody has a pic? are they complete crap or what?

hey outlaw I have them on mine and yes they do have SLP's florite material on them..I dont have any pics of them..but they do fit and look very nice..my dealer installed mine before I bought the sled..

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Those look pretty good, thanks for the pics.. and the replies. I am torn now, really tempted to get the Holz ones and put flowrite material on them. I can see my self tearing those SLP ones up.....

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
the material seems pretty tough the way it is set up... you'd have to poke it with something relativley pointy to puncture it... seems to me like it will hold up pretty good and it looks great too

Premium Features