• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 800 RMK Questions

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Does anybody know if the new RMK has the Magnesium Chain case cover or is it just the Dragons that got that?

Also on the website it shows a clutch side shock tower vent. Does the RMK come with this or is it an oops on Polaris' part with the website pic. God knows there's enough of them with it still showing the P2 secondary as std.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
it comes with the magnesium chain case cover, the vent is an accessory made by slp that polaris offers in their accessoy catelog.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Thanks dude. I kinda figured that was the case on the vent and was really hoping on the chain case cover, as I'm going to pick up that 09 800 towards the end of the month I think. By the way yours is looking pretty sweet. How much boost are you going to start out with?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Does anybody know if the new RMK has the Magnesium Chain case cover or is it just the Dragons that got that?

Also on the website it shows a clutch side shock tower vent. Does the RMK come with this or is it an oops on Polaris' part with the website pic. God knows there's enough of them with it still showing the P2 secondary as std.

Magnesium Cover

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Do you have to modify anything to get 10 -12 out of the BD pump gas kit?

nope, they recomend the mini intercooler with a fan for anything over 9-10 lbs but the pump gas kit on a poo can be turned up to 14lbs if you have the nerve to run it

Premium Features