• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finally got my sled done... just waitin for snow

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho

100_1270.jpg

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
Tell us more about the headlight delete-looks like a plastic blank?

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
the headlight delete is a mtn fit hoods delete kit that i cut all the tabs off and extra plastic. it is just velcro'd to the headlight so i can just peel it off and night ride. sawyer gave me the idea and it worked perfectly

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i live up north in lewiston... always lookin for a new place to ride... how far away is alpine? i went with the boondocker turbo

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
we're a dealer for BD and hopefully by the end of the season will be a dealer for SPS as well. if i didnt get such a good deal on my BD kit then i would be running an SPS kit. their kit prices include the guages, and all clutching. even new plugs. everything you need is there where with most other kits you have to peice the rest together and its always an extra cost. Brooke and Derick are stand up guys as well both took the time last year to inform me about all their products and were even going to make me a kit for my 900 last year until i toasted the motor (Twice) and ended up getting rid of it

Premium Features