• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 rmk 155 here!!- Edmonton, Alberta

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
If your 09 is half as good as my 08 your gonna love it!!! Was cycle works good to you? I wish I had more choices for Polaris in the Edmonton area.

This was the first time dealing with them. I paid 11,400 (plus gst of course), when I go pick it up I will hash out all the details with them regarding the promotions. Yeah, I rode two 155 08 dragons last year and that made my mind up to snocheck one this year. I thought I would ride the old 03' mod for at least another year, but you know how that goes!

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm going to sell my 02 this year I only kept it for my friends to ride last year. I would suggest that you gear down and put the Delrin washers in your secondary clutch, made my sled work much better last year!!!

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Yep 19/42 still use the original chain, the washers go on either side of the spring in the secondary. You will need a special tool to do it or get cycle works to do it for you. I found that the sled would try to throw me over the bars when I let off the throttle, after installation of the washers it smoothed it out lots!!!

T

timbo

Dec 8, 2007
edmonton
snowchecked a d8 from cycleworks south, said today will be here 3rd week of oct.they also said all snowchecks will be in by nov 1st.

R
May 4, 2008
Got it already eh, sounds good, its snowing up in them thar mountains today. Another month and a bit and its YAhoo time. :D And as I'm slowly removing my spare tire (about 10 pounds so far) maybe by then we can wipe those brothers big time this year .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2008
05snopro440, yeah, cycle works west. They just got a slug of snochecks in the past few days. I snochecked on the first day it was offered. Hopefully all the other fellas/gals get theirs soon also!

Interesting, when I talked to them last Monday they had told me they already filled their snowchecks. Maybe he was just referring to the Assaults though, as they told me I would likely get mine in a couple weeks. Has anybody else ever dealt with Cycle works west before for sales/service? If so how did you like dealing with them? This is my first time riding a Polaris so I have never dealt with them until now.

R
May 4, 2008
Heading out of town middle next week to saskabush. Gotta fix up the deck and get it put back on in the next few days. Hopefully thats the start of the fall work. Still gotta put the VF3 into mine gonna be a pain by the looks of it. But I put the pipe on finally and abit of vent bling and the SLP big air kit. opens up abit more throat into the air box.

Premium Features