• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iq radiator delete???

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
Thanks to everyone for the great information on a radiator deletion on the IQ. Especially Mopar, Mtn Horse, and SLed SOlutions. I have read through all of the posts and got most of it done.

Now, I just want to get some re-assurance...

I have an 07 600 cfi. I removed the radiator, hoses, etc...

Now, I am going to order a T-Stat from the 08 163"(part# 7052452) and the blocked off coolant bottle from the same sled (part# 2520843)

By using these parts, I only have to plug one line, which is the line running out of the bottom of the T-Stat that used to run to my Radiator. Correct???

Also, I see where everyone is running without the radiator access plate to allow more air to flow through the engine compartment. What about leaving out the entire panel that the plate slides into? Thsi should just allow even more air to flow through. Anyone see any issues or negative effects with this?

Thanks again,
MAXX

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
IM definately going to run a front bumper! NO Way Id ride without that! I Looks like Ill probably go with a TCP or the one that Treedog is producing.

I ordered my parts from TCP today and I gotta say they were very helpfull and I would reccomend them to anyone. I live in Ohio and sleds arent quite as popular around here. Trying to find a good dealership in this area is basically a waste of your time.

Ill be posting some pics as soon as Im done with the radiator delete if anyone is interested in seeing how I did it. As for the hose that I plugged, I went with some brass hose fittings. :beer;

Thanks again,
MAXX

Premium Features