• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled ship dates??

M

metallicat

Nov 27, 2007
Rugby, ND
Is it at all possible to go on the internet anywhere and check on approximate ship dates on your own sno checked sled if you are not a dealer or do you just have to go through your dealer to find it out? just curious. Thanks.

S

stay tuned

Oct 18, 2002
Bozeman, MT.
I would like to know also. My dealer here in Bozeman said my 163 Dragon would not be here until sometime in December. Mine is not a snowcheck. Does that sound right?

Last edited:
G

gcmci

Nov 21, 2007
Springfield,Oregon
www.gregcoenmc.com
My snowcheck's where going to be late November now their late October.One's an Assault and the other one is a 163 Dragon.
Polaris is going to move pretty much any snowcheck up to keep from paying the 1k to peeps as my rep has told me.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Sounds kind of odd....163's have obviously been built and delivered and I would assume they were all built as 155's are now being built and delivered...would not take long to run the 155's off once started. They are probably messing with shipping or something. Your sled will or has already been built and is sitting in their yard waiting for shipping...

Apr 21, 2008
I would like to know also. My dealer here in Bozeman said my 163 Dragon would not be here until sometime in December. Mine is not a snowcheck. Does that sound right?

If it's a smaller dealer it is entirely possible as they get the bigger dealers there sleds first. My dealer had filled there snowcheck's over a week ago and my non-snowchecked Assault should be here in ~2 weeks. The smaller dealer I was originally going to buy from said it would be late November to get my sled.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
No Dragon here yet?

The snow was on Steven's Pass Today! Looked good and I had a flashback to the last ride of the year when I was thinking it would only be 5 months to ride the new snow-check sled! I plan on riding Veteran’s Day weekend, if I have to drive two days!

Premium Features