• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS Fastlane Chrommoly 05-06 M or CF steering post 4"+

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
For Sale a new never used Fastlane Chrommoly steering post to fit a 05-06 M or CF. This is the 4" over stock version with the slight bend at the top so the bars are basically straight up from the stock position. Very light weight and excellent craftsmanship. Hoping to upgrade sleds instead so don't need to install it but already had it sitting from last year. Its still the natural color like it comes from fastlane. $180 shipped in the lower 48 ask about shipping anywhere else.

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
How about $170 shipped. Its brand new and $30 under what they sell for plus free shipping. If anyone wants pictures let me know.

F
Dec 9, 2007
Boulder City, NV
Do you still have the steering post for sale. I have an 05M6 and want to replace the weak steering post. I currently have a 2" riser block and goldfinger lefty throttle. Do you know if all of the stock controls will reach to a 4" riser location. If so, I am interested in the post. A picture would be nice if possible. Thanks!

Premium Features