• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CNC Billet Dual Throttle Kits In Stock And Ready For The 09 Machines

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kuna
Black.jpg

The 1st production run of the new billet dual throttle kits are done, tested, and in stock.

The billet and a couple other parts in the kits came in quite a bit less than expected,
enabeling me to drop the price from the projected $189.99 to $169.99
These are the highest quality dual throttles available today, and do compare out well in price too.

2 brands of the competition have a $159 kit.
Both are good units and of good quality
But I believe this one to be much better because of the details.

I've had the best cables all along, but improved on them now too, by going with an in line adjuster, and keaping the braided stainless with the seals in the end caps.
The right side adapters are stainless and do sit independant of the throttle when right side is used.
The lever it's self only takes 1/2" of bar space.

I went back to the bar mount for 2 reasons.
The over grip models have a tendancy to crush grip heater pads and that's just not what I want to do.
So I went very narrow to keep the fit good on the crowded bar set ups on todays sleds.

The other reason is huge for my business.
I was spending so much time (15 minutes each) working the Dia-Tech levers over for the safety pins and to go over the grip, that I felt I was lagging elsewhere.
These are my design and come to me from the CNC shop done all but 3 screws, 2 washers, and nylon bushing.
They are a throttle, not a worked over BMX lever.

Translation:
More time to spend with people and give better service yet.
Along with having the best product with models available for every sled out there.

www.gravityworxracing.com
100_1300_op_800x783.jpg

100_1343_op_800x426.jpg

100_1336_op_800x491.jpg

resized_200827173016253_13686.jpg

100_1275_op_800x552.jpg

100_1334_op_800x593.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features