• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Amsoil 2-stroke, 4-stroke, Auto, etc

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
PM me with what you need and quantity, I can have it shipped directly to you. I will do my best to get you the best price I can.

If you are interested I can also set you up with your own account for as little as $10.

This offer is not only for snowmobile oil but all powersports, boats, equipment as well as your personal and business vehicles.

Try me out, I promise you won't find a better price...

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Sorry, I cannot show my prices, please contact me.

It saves you on shipping to order more. I usually get together with my riding buddies and order all at once.

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Whats better to run in an XP the dominator or the Interceptor? Is the Amsoil better than the xps oil?

You could run either, but if it is mostly stock I would use interceptor, it keeps the exhaust valves cleaner. Dominator is for race/high modded motors. It offers a higher temp/stress protection, but don't think that Interceptor does not protect the motor. It does a fine job. I don't have anything to back it up at this point but I think interceptor provides better protection for every day use. The way I see it is that dominator might actually give up a little every day wear protection in favor of higher temp, higher stress protection.

I run Interceptor in my 800 REV, it is not highly modded but does have a high compression head, can and reeds. Nothing major.

If you were running a turbo or high mod (big bore) race fuel sled I would go with the Dominator. Those sleds chew up rings any way, you are really worried about burndown and detonation protection.

I like Amsoil over the Ski Doo oil, try them both stick with the one you like. If you can't tell the difference I would buy the cheaper one. Contact me for pricing (PM) I am sure I can give you the best price on Amsoil and quite sure it will be cheaper than you can buy Ski Doo oil for.
:beer;

Z
Oct 13, 2008
Yakima, Wa
2 stroke oil

I have been running aims oil in my 05 900 efi king kat and it seems to run great. Price on 2 gallons of the synthetic to yakima, wa 98908 Thanks Greg

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Pm's replied.

BTW... pricing is MUCH better when you order 4-gallons. I will order whatever you want but anything less than that and you get killed on the shipping PER gallon.

S
Dec 31, 2007
I live in stbt springs, curious about your pricing and quanity discounts? I have a mainly stock 08 M1000 with can and y-pipe- no other engine mods. Do you have 1 gallons, 2.5,etc to barrels?

thanks
Peter

How is vail pass for riding these days?

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I can get anything .

-Quart (case is 12)
-Gallon (case is 4)
-16 gallon keg
-30 gallon drum
-55 Gallon drum
-275 gallon tote

I will PM you pricing, I cannot post it.

Vail Pass has snow, I haven't been out. It looks like it is getting pretty bare up there. You can get out but you are not going to get far off the trail.

For your sled I would run interceptor but there is only a $2 difference between Dominator on the CASE.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Alright, I wil be cutting this deal off by the end of December. Many have got quotes through PM's, I am not allowed to list my prices on a public forum (wonder why? cough... low). Get your orders in now before the snow flies, it might be hard to get ahold of me once it starts snowing!!!

Premium Features