• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Synthetic High Performance Motor Oil

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

ust421

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bemidji, MN
Amsoil synthetic oils and lubricants for all types of applications. Some of the best for Snowmobiles, ATV's, autos, gas and diesel trucks, heavy industrial, hydraulic oils, transmission fluid, fuel conditioners, long life filters, fuel additives. You name it, we've got it, including a full line of car care products and other automotive accessories.

Automotive oils that last up to 25000 miles or one year, no more changing your oil every 3000 miles. Increased fuel mileage, better cold starts, and its fully synthetic so it decreases dependence on foreign oil. Over the road trucking tests have shown over an 8% increase in fuel mileage. For more info, check out my website at http://www.lubedealer.com/Butler_salesandOil/ . I'm a fully certified Amsoil dealer located in Bagley, MN. You can order direct from my website or feel free to contact me for all your oil and lube needs. I will try my best to match or beat other prices. Shot me an email and i will see what i can do.

Premium Features