• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 Iq440/600ho 600rr Clone!!!

A
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Marais, MN
I just got back from the ER and my fibula has a spiral fracture. Lame. Anyhow, My '05 IQ 440 turned into a 600RR clone is now for sale because I get to get plates put in my leg on Monday. I have $5560 Invested in it and that is what I am asking. It is an '05 IQ440 with an '05 600 HO. The motor has 3000mi but has been inspected and runs awesome. It has oil injection using the stock 600RR oil tank. The PERC reverse is wired to the dragon button and works well. It has Brads 2" drop spindles and the Polaris large tank kit. The pipe is a stock 600RR pipe with all the brackets installed. The body is fairly clean and super straight. The only blems are the Minnesota pinstripe on the plastics, one rivet popped on the belly pan, both foot well supports show hair line cracks, the arm paint is chipped, it is missing a few studs, and there are some stud scratches in the tunnel. So far, I have put a little less than 300 miles on it and it has ran awesome. I have got the clutching almost dialed in (have the weights, haven't installed them) and have the jetting fairly close (a little low end hesitation after long Idling, probubly fuel screws). If anyone is interested, they can call my shop during the day (218)-387-1161 or my house at night (218)-387-9194. When I am a little more mobile, I will post some better pics. Thanks, Craig

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Those pics don't show unless you're a member. Can you get them moved over here please.

Premium Features