• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1 bad polaris 120 champ sled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Dec 23, 2007
fairbanks
1 bad polaris 120 champ sled!!!! price reduced!!!!!!

selling my sons x race sled. this sled has been the fastest champ sled in the state of alaska over the last 5yrs. it has won 3 state championships in that time. it evolved from a 2003 model. i have always had a strict pm schedule-amsoil synthetic after every race. during the race season i pretty much take the whole sled apart after every race, that way i could inspect every nut,bolt,and fastener.
go fast parts include-
rec motorsports champ racing engine. bought new and have had it rebuilt once.(just more pm)this motor produces about 10.5 hp at around 9000 rpm.
belt drive- comet primary-(set up perfect) polar secondary(awsome back shift) when this sled hooks right it will carry the ski's off the starting line.
the shaft was made from round stock aluminum by a machinest. it was trimmed on a lathe so that the hyd disc brakes rides inside the engine compartment.(dont have to take it off to change gears).

mini m10 rear suspension with just rebuilt fox shocks+few mods.
half a season on new track.
front end widening kit- long front race shocks-
replay tach- with head temp.
fly bars.
custom pro x seat.
too much too list - just ask
3,500 obo will ship at buyers expense. open to offers
call dan 907 388-1348 sled is in alaska

STA71086.jpg STA71090.jpg STA71093.jpg P3300210.jpg P3300164.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
That is really bad azz.

I have an 01 with a crankshop pipe, milled heads and a kehin carb, flipped jackshaft with centrifugal clutches and a belt...but it doesn't jump like that. LOL

How fast does it go?

A
Dec 23, 2007
fairbanks
id say the sled goes 30 plus geared for sno x. up here in alaska the kids race the same track as the pro's so the tracks are long and the jumps are like mountains to the little 120's. this sled is set up and ready to go. you couldnt build this sled for less than $8000.
i wish that when we started i would have just bought a sled ready to go.
ttt

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Thats sweet! But my wife would kill me ! my son would would want to keep it in his room and I would let him.

Premium Features