• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S: 02 800 rmk 156 snowcheck

Johnny T.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Arlington MN
I bought it used 3 years ago. I have gone through it meticulously and always stored it in my garage. It is the black snowcheck model. Has many extra's The motor is completely rereshed by indydan at indy specialties. New waterpump, bigboy bearing kit, fresh pto end on crank, all new bearings, cases were trued by Dan. New top end with rods. Just dumped 1800$ on the motor and have 30 miles on it.
- Ported track
- SLP single ceramic pipe and silencer
- SLP dash flowrites
- SLP airhorn kit
- ROX 5-8" adjustable bar riser
- Wahl bros. 9 tooth extrovert drivers
- 19:43 gears great for boondocking and crick jumping
- windshield bag
- clear gas tank
- holeshot skid plate
This sled has 45xx miles on it, but the motor is new and the rest of the sled is straight and well maintained. The track is probably missing 3 or 4 lugs otherwise in good shape. I was going to go out west 2nd week in feb, but cancelled due to financial reasons. I see no reason to keep it around as I don't anticipate a west trip down the road either. This thing is absolutely ready to go (other than jetting and clutching for your altitude) I have all the stock parts for it yet as well. As well as jetting and cluthcing info too that works and works well. I'll post pics if there's any interest. I'm asking $3750.

Last edited:

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
heres your pix for ya

156.jpg

800front.jpg

nodoggerincluded.jpg

odometer.jpg

overhead.jpg

portedtrack.jpg