• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/s 2006 900 Rmk 159

S
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, UT
F/s 2006 900 Rmk 159 price reduced $6,500

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/messageview.cfm?catid=68&threadid=334829&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=2 Here is the old post with pics you have to go to the first page
Priced reduced $6,500
I have a 2006 900 RMK that is in excellent cond. 1200 miles custom painted hood candy apple green
SLP single pipe
SLP head
SLP airbox
SLP torque arm
SLP push arm
It has a 159 2.4 track that is ported and in great shape
Anti ratchet drivers
holz front and rear susp
MM two wheel kit and green anodized top idlers
SLP powder pros with carls cycle mod
fox floats on the front
snow eliminators
Everything that you can do to liven these sleds up has been done and it screams. It also handles very well turns great. I need to get $7,000 for it. I am in Northern Utah. I cant get my pics to fit so I can e-mail them if you want them this sled was on the old forum posted by goinover.

Last edited:
G
Nov 28, 2007
Havre, MT
TTT for ya. This is one sweet sled, as it used to be mine. You will not be dissapointed. I rode with 5 other 900 this last weekend in Island Park and 2 of them had twins on them and none of them were near the sled that this is, its just a much nicer put together package. I am currently running a M1000 with an slp pipe combo as with 35+ lbs pulled off of it and I do believe the this 900 will climb with if not out climb my M. and the ride and way it puts power to the ground is way better than my cat at this point. This sled is worth what Chaz is asking!

G
Nov 28, 2007
Havre, MT
TTT for ya. This is one sweet sled, as it used to be mine. You will not be dissapointed. I rode with 5 other 900 this last weekend in Island Park and 2 of them had twins on them and none of them were near the sled that this is, its just a much nicer put together package. I am currently running a M1000 with an slp pipe combo as with 35+ lbs pulled off of it and I do believe the this 900 will climb with if not out climb my M. and the ride and way it puts power to the ground is way better than my cat at this point. This sled is worth what Chaz is asking!

Maybe Ill even proof-read next time!:eek:

R
Nov 27, 2007
Northern California
If you could be interested in parting out a few things, I'm interested.

I could send you the stock components to replace a few Holz items to maintain a complete sled, and pay you the difference. Let me know.

Premium Features