• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1999 RMK 700 with mods $1850

M
Nov 26, 2007
Meeker, Colorado
I have a cool polaris rmk 700 with some good mods done to it. First off the sled has fabcraft carbon fiber trailing arms along with a fabcraft handlebar, its got the lightweight wave brake rotor with a slp boost bottle kit, psi ceramic pipe and can, new clutch weights and springs put on this fall-2 rides, carbs cleaned out and reset-very responsive, geared down for the longer track 19 tooth stock bottom gear, wilwood brake setup, Black Magic throttle block and brake lever, powermadd 4 inch riser and cable extension kit, no key just a safety tether, custom hood and paint job-paint has seen better days but hoods in good shape, polaris windshield bag, water temp gauge, hand warmers with high low setting work great, New style seat and clear gas tank, custom running board coolers, 2 wheel idler set up in back, 151''x2''x15'' track off of an artic cat-only 1/2 lug missing and one torn-great shape, new hyfax this fall with 2 runs, new ice scratchers also 2 runs,skid plate, includes extra plugs, belt, 2008 colorado registration, parts unlimited cover. Any questions email or call. I am selling due to a new sled and kept this as a spare but it just sits. I also have 3/4 gallon of polaris synthetic oil along with chain case oil and anything else i can come by. I will deliver up to 100 miles for free too.

The only problem is the chaincase leaks-i replaced both seals but didnt have a press so i think thats the problem the seals are 10 dollars a piece.

Selling price- Was $2250 but at $1850 its an awsome deal
Kyle
Castle Rock Colorado
507-210-4226
granahan378@hotmail.com

DSCN0057.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0050.jpg

Premium Features