• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Polaris 900 RMK 166

J

jph3

Dec 6, 2007
Edwards co
**No responses? I will offer this sled for $4200 if you mention Snowest!**

This is the 50th anniversary edition, 166" track, 2200 miles, all maintained at local dealer with records, all updates complete, track is in good shape, all guages/ buttons work, comes with cover and shovel.

I hit a rock a while back right behind the A-arm. It bent the front of the chassis?Tunnel? by about 1/2", nothing to affect driveability or performance, and it cracked the plastic there as well. I have had it inspected by two snowmobile mechanics (one dealer, one local mechanic) and both say it is fine. It is also missing the powder screen above the exhaust.

This is a good sled, have not had problems with it yet (besides dealer updates, reflashes, etc), looking to sell quick for $$$.

I have a brand new X-Rack I will sell with it for an extra $200 (over $500 into it)...

eMail for pictures, and phone number

Now with PICS: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AcOWLNs5aMgg

Last edited:
J

jph3

Dec 6, 2007
Edwards co
Obviously I have to strike a cord somewhere... How about $3900 to a Snowest member? Any interest there?

U
Dec 13, 2007
Fairbanks, Ak
Is there something up with the Cylinder cover?
I had an 05 Switchback and is was red.
Wehn it got burnt up it looked about that color.
Or that just the stock color of the blue model?

Would you take $4000 shipped?

Premium Features