• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 ProXR 440/800 triple whole or part out

S
SLED IS SOLD

2004 Pro XR 440 chassis. Has been all reworked to allow room for a triple. You won't find another prox like it!

Details on the motor

Ultra 800 bigbore
complete rebuild ~200 miles ago (complete crank rebuild, new wiseco pistons, honed cylinders)
vforce 2 reeds
SLP pipes/can
rack flatslide carbs
pods/w prefilters
currently setup for premix but the oil pump will be included. I could help with putting that on if interested.

Chassis is the 04 racer with the race shocks (IQ 440 springs up front) Sled has a 10 gallon tank and custom rev race seat. Track is studded and very nice. This is a GREAT off-trail sled. I just got back from a trip to the UP and it rocked in the deep....it'd completely dominate with a 144" track!

EGT's and guards are not included.

Located in Menomonie, Wi

Might be able to help with delivery

$4500 complete
$3000 roller (motor plate, no pipes)

715-563-2077

-Scott

Videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ORszYeM2S4U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7bIpUNI69sQ

2.jpg

2007-12-28007.jpg

2007-12-28008.jpg

2007-12-28009.jpg

2008-01-04Calumet048.jpg

1-1.jpg

Last edited:
S

snow whiz

Dec 3, 2007
martinsdale and harlowton mt
nice build

real nice but there are alot of these out there most of them are on the east coast but there were alot built in the mid west we built 20 or more of them for people out west but it is a real nice build and they do rip if you get enough track under them to get them to hook up rick

P
Nov 26, 2007
real nice but there are alot of these out there most of them are on the east coast but there were alot built in the mid west we built 20 or more of them for people out west but it is a real nice build and they do rip if you get enough track under them to get them to hook up rick

thats great! now can squid go onward with his sale? Last time i checked most guys with these don't have over the motor steering cuz there not in proxr chassis and if you look around you won't see many of these if any for sale that are exactly like this one.

Nice sled squid i checked it out at haydays last year and you have alotta work into that thing so get wut you deserve

S
thats great! now can squid go onward with his sale? Last time i checked most guys with these don't have over the motor steering cuz there not in proxr chassis and if you look around you won't see many of these if any for sale that are exactly like this one.

Nice sled squid i checked it out at haydays last year and you have alotta work into that thing so get wut you deserve

Very true...everyone I've seen, except melonheads, gets converted back to the 03 style. Mines the only one I've seen to keep a straight steering post over the motor. Melons had a u-joint mounted to the motor which I wasn't thrilled to try. Most people use an edge chassis too...not many pro-x's. But the sled currently has a new owner....and I've got a trail converted 04 xr 440 to sell now.

Premium Features