• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: 1990 Indy 650 northern mn.

A
Nov 26, 2007
For sale:

I have a 1990 indy 650 for sale, it has a new top end on the motor, only about 50 miles, the pto seal went and it leaned out and burnt a piston. It has a new pto seal, 3 new wiseco pistons, 1 new jug, all carbs gone thru, cleaned and sync'ed, This thing runs great and goes really good.

The hood and windshield are very nice, the seat has some rips, on the right hand side and have been vlp'ed, trying to find a nice used seat but haven't found one in better shape yet.

It has a studded track, the studs are worn and could use replaceing but there are no rips in the track.

It has hand and thumb warmers, and all in all is a decent older sled, but running out of room, I have three other sleds already.

Asking $850 obo. located in northern mn.

p.m. me, respond here or call (218)225-3378 for details

A
Nov 26, 2007
I will try to get some pics of it tomorrow and post them, it has 49xx miles on it, less than 100 since all the work has been done. It runs great and is decent shape overall.

Premium Features