• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Polaris 700 RMK with Aerocharger Turbo

O
Nov 26, 2007
South East Idaho
Sled is a 2004 Polaris 700 RMK with the following:
  • Aerocharger 53 Turbo
  • 159" track
  • Boss Highrise seat
  • SLP Powder Pro skis
  • Ice Scratchers
  • Custom Painted hood
  • Custom air intake for turbo
  • Better Boards (thanks f-bomb!!)
  • Handlebar riser
  • LED taillight built into rack
  • Dial a Jets
  • EGT's, Boost, Fuel Press., and Water temp gauges

Sled is strong, reliable, and easy to adjust. These 700 cc motors and Aerochargers are a perfect match. Sled has approx. 1700 miles, 700 with turbo on it. Always garaged and hand dryed after every ride. Asking $7,800.Sled is located in S.E. Idaho. Call anytime at 208.709.6699. Thanks.
DSC00272.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

S
little tuning i find that hard to believe, from what i hear you have to do alot of tuning with a turbo, especially if the motor is carbuerated

does the sled always run good or does it run good some days and other days it doesnt

O
Nov 26, 2007
South East Idaho
Well you definatley have to know what you are doing. For the area I ride it works very well. A little fine tuning is required every ride. Takes about 5 - 10 minutes to get it dialed in. Then when you get done riding just put a little fuel to her as you come down in alt. I have never ran a turbo with EFI so I must not know what I am missing.

ocd

J
Dec 15, 2007
Troy, MT
Howdy

How hard is it to adjust? Do you have to run race fuel, 50/50 or 91 octain?
What kind of HP? How much boost and can you turn the boost up and down? How many pounds to how many pounds? And are you set on 7800 or willing to come down? I had a M7 turbo efi last year and sold it becuse the thing would never run! So I dont want another turbo night mare. But theres
nothing like spooled up power so I am interested. I'm in Bonners Ferry ID so
I could be there in a day! Please be honest with me on the skills it takes to deal with the cat safely. I wouldnt want to buy the sled and have it blow on me. I'm not mechanically stupid but no pro either.

Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you!

John Orr (509films, first and vertical assent)

Premium Features