• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klotz Oil - 26.00 per gallon!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
K
Nov 26, 2007
Mpls, MN
I have the Klotz 100% synthetic TCW-3 Techinplate oil for premix or oil injection. It is formulated to work in sleds with or without power valves.

26.00 per gallon plus shipping. I just need to know how much oil and your zip code to get a shipping cost.

I have the oil ON HAND and ready to ship the next day. I take paypal and credit cards for payment.

Rick
Tams Racing Products
Klotzlubemn@aol.com

Bills R.E. Repair

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, WA
Price quote on Oil

Hi Rick

My first try with Snow-west Foeum and My Business.

Please price me for now 2 Cases @ 26.00 and my zip ,is 99328. I am Bill Hubbard and we have been playing phone tag this past week. 1-509-382-4795. Please reply by e-mail this time.

Thanks Bill

K
Nov 26, 2007
Mpls, MN
dou you have 3 gallons of klotz on hand? also what would it be shipping to Grand Forks, ND 58201

Hey KP,
Just FYI, my pricing this year is 29.00 per gallon for 1-3 gallons.
Case price (4 gallons in a case) is 104.00 or 26.00 plus shipping.

3 gallons shipped to you would be 108.00 total.
4 gallons shipped to you would only be 132.00

Let me know either way. I have the oil on hand, ready to go.

Thanks

Rick
Tams Racing Products

D
Dec 5, 2007
Riverton, WY
do you sell it in kegs or drums. i need to purchase like a 16 gallon keg or 30 gallon drum. if that is available please let me know what the price would be to ship it to Riverton, Wyoming 82501. Thanks a lot

K
Nov 26, 2007
Mpls, MN
do you sell it in kegs or drums. i need to purchase like a 16 gallon keg or 30 gallon drum. if that is available please let me know what the price would be to ship it to Riverton, Wyoming 82501. Thanks a lot

Deerhorn,

Klotz offers both 55 gallon and 30 gallon drums. Nothing in a 15 or 16 gallon size.
Klotz does now offer oil in 5 gallon pails as an option for bulk and the 4 gallon cases. The pails can be a convenient way to carry a nice quantity of oil along when going on extended trips or just for having around for a season's worth of oil.

I sell the oil at a price of 26.00 per gallon at the case price plus shipping. The per gallon price works out to basically the same as you would pay for a barrel. There would be shipping costs added onto the price of a barrel as well as the gallons or pails.

I will send you a PM so we can try and work out a deal to get you the best price possible.

Rick
Klotzlubemn@aol.com
763-479-2478

G
I have the Klotz 100% synthetic TCW-3 Techinplate oil for premix or oil injection. It is formulated to work in sleds with or without power valves.

26.00 per gallon plus shipping. I just need to know how much oil and your zip code to get a shipping cost.

I have the oil ON HAND and ready to ship the next day. I take paypal and credit cards for payment.

Rick
Tams Racing Products
Klotzlubemn@aol.com

can you tell me for a case to 83616. Thanks, Perry.

Premium Features