• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade for '86 Jeep CJ?

D
Dec 14, 2007
I sold my snowmobiles a few years ago going through a divorce. I'm ready to get back in the game soon. I would like to see if anyone is interested in trading for a cherry '86 Jeep CJ. This 4 x 4 is in perfect condition. It has 68K original miles on the factory 6 cyl. It is red with a factory hardtop (much quieter than soft tops). I have owned it for 4 years and put about 4,000 miles on it. I put quite a bit of money in it when I bought it adding:
-4.86 gears
-ARB air lockers on both front and rear
-Powertank CO2 system (this runs the lockers, but also can air up tires and run air tools)
-4xDr rocker guards

This CJ is in perfect condition and I don't abuse it. It is very capable off road and runs 33 inch tires (in good condition). I was going to ask $10K for it on eBay, but would be willing to trade for a decent pair of snowmobiles with trailer. I will only trade for Polaris. I need either 700-800 (no 550 or 900). I also need RMK since I live in mountains. Lets talk.

I believe this link will let you view pics without being a member.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4290586729

Premium Features