• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05' 900 iq 159" w/mods

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2005 polaris rmk iq 900

All updates have been completed including the 06 pistons

mods

• Slp pipe and can
  • Slp porting/polishing and head work
  • Vforce 3 reeds
  • turbo'd crank (small grooves milled into the lobes, creates more case pressure and better fuel atomization, best bang for the buck on a sled)
  • welded crank to eleminate motor vibrations
  • Slp torque stop and push arm
  • Boondocker nitrous kit with controller and 40 hp nozzels and 3lb aluminum bottle
  • tri-city polaris air intake with nozzles custom mounted inside airbox for better nitrous flow to motor than boondockers crappy setup
  • balanced primary
  • mmp 9" billet wheels and axle setup
  • holz ice scratchers
  • hyperfax
  • custom re-vavled ryde fx shocks on front and rear
  • 2cool side vents and Slp flowrites
  • 8 inch fly riser with fly bars
  • aftermarket lights and windshield
  • radiator removal
  • camo extreme 159x15x2" (better track than stock)
  • holz rider select removal
  • a few others i'm sure I forgot
Sled has 1203 miles on it, sled runs very well, unlike most 900's out there this one has been setup to make good reliable hp by certified polaris mechanics. Sled and motor have been completly gone through by dealer this fall. Ready to ride, this is truly a gas and go sled. The right side bottom a-arm been caved in about 3/4" however doesnt affect handeling of the sled any. Both side panels are cracked on the top corner where they connect to the sled (common Iq problem) I fixed them with zipties and some epoxy and seem to hold fine. Sled shows some minimal wear on tunnel from my boots and there is a couple very small scratches around the hood from normal riding. Feel free to email with any other questions you may have. Can help with delivery to SD,ND,WY,MT,CO,NE otherwise delivery must be completly setup by buyer.. can email picks.. cant get them to post

Last edited:
2005 polaris rmk iq 900

All updates have been completed including the 06 pistons

mods

• Slp pipe and can
  • Slp porting/polishing and head work
  • Vforce 3 reeds
  • turbo'd crank (small grooves milled into the lobes, creates more case pressure and better fuel atomization, best bang for the buck on a sled)
  • welded crank to eleminate motor vibrations
  • Slp torque stop and push arm
  • Boondocker nitrous kit with controller and 40 hp nozzels and 3lb aluminum bottle
  • tri-city polaris air intake with nozzles custom mounted inside airbox for better nitrous flow to motor than boondockers crappy setup
  • balanced primary
  • mmp 9" billet wheels and axle setup
  • holz ice scratchers
  • hyperfax
  • custom re-vavled ryde fx shocks on front and rear
  • 2cool side vents and Slp flowrites
  • 8 inch fly riser with fly bars
  • aftermarket lights and windshield
  • radiator removal
  • camo extreme 159x15x2" (better track than stock)
  • holz rider select removal
  • a few others i'm sure I forgot
Sled has 1203 miles on it, sled runs very well, unlike most 900's out there this one has been setup to make good reliable hp by certified polaris mechanics. Sled and motor have been completly gone through by dealer this fall. Ready to ride, this is truly a gas and go sled. The right side bottom a-arm been caved in about 3/4" however doesnt affect handeling of the sled any. Both side panels are cracked on the top corner where they connect to the sled (common Iq problem) I fixed them with zipties and some epoxy and seem to hold fine. Sled shows some minimal wear on tunnel from my boots and there is a couple very small scratches around the hood from normal riding. Feel free to email with any other questions you may have. Can help with delivery to SD,ND,WY,MT,CO,NE otherwise delivery must be completly setup by buyer.. can email picks.. cant get them to post

PM at ya...

Premium Features