• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 05 900 RMK With lots of extras!!!

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Here is a list of what has been done also all motor mount updates have been done.
05 900 rmk 166X2.4 50th anniv.
slp pipe and can -20lbs
TCP airbox -12lbs
v-force III reeds
slp billet heads for High Altitude
slp porting 170hp with decompreshion holes pluged and the whole performance package runs great on pump gas.
catass seat mod
Black SLP powder pro skis
slp torque arm & push arm
holz spindles a must for any IQ sled
holz scratchers
Gravity worx Lefty
3.5 inch Rox riser
took off all bogies, under hood foam and rear plstic
I just put on a Brand new 166'' track and new set of Hyfax the old track I had ported and a stick went into a whole and ripped it.
propably some other stuff too but I can't remember
I'm setup for 6-10,000 feet.
Stock secondary
slp blue/pink and 74 gram mtx with 2's in the inner hole in the primary
Regeared to 19-42 Chain.
Fresh rebuild and balance on the clutch from SLP (huge difference a must on any 900)
Brand new 08 Walker rear shocks for weight loss and ride.

Not sure on the cost of parts I bet I have over 14k in this sled but worth every penny I spent.

In all I put all the parts in the box and calculated it all out and if I remember right was a 55-60lb weight loss.

$6100 OBO

PM or call 406-922-5454 ask for Justin I will let you know everything about the sled you want. PS I can deliver this sled within reason I am in Belgrade MT.

Here is some pics up in Cooke with the sled. If I can find them.

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

Also I would like to add that this sled never spent any of it's time sitting outside. I always had it in the heated garage or enclosed trailer.

Last edited:
S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Biegs I sent you a message. Had new pistons put in her at 800 miles when I did the performance package just to be safe as the pistons still looked like new but I would rather be safe than sorry. I just looked and it is at 1100miles My Dad had the same sled ans setup with many more miles same mods with 2400 when he sold it to his friend and still running strong.

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
TTT for ya,

This sled is one hell of a climber... JW knows how to put a sled together and all the work is already done.

All of the problem areas have been addressed. This sled is a born climber and will rip in the backcountry.

The 900's when they are dialed in are the best value on the snow.

Premium Features