• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

non ethanol gas washington state

Lets keep this one clean please, well maybe a little sarcasm life to short with out some humor:face-icon-small-hap

I know there is tons of sites that tell you, but they are not always correct.

Please list name/address where you get your non ethanol petro. Not your uncles sisters friend of the family knows a guy (which might be me).

D
Mar 10, 2008
Lynnhood Wa
I know the Co-op across the street from the XXX drive in in Issaquah sell it or so they say! I have heard a few places advertising Non ethenol still have a small pecentage of the crap in it I havent had any trouble running 10% in my sleds

TWARD700

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Seattle WA
The gas station on meridian in Puyallup next to the hot chick o latte and across from sports athority has it in premium .

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Do you know if Smitty's Conoco on Fruitvale is still non-E? that's where I was getting it but haven't checked yet this year.

The only place I know of in the Yak area is Sharp's in Moxee (Premium only). Just bought some today. As far as I know all of the other Conoco's in the area have now gone to E. I guess I don't mind going to Moxee, especially since I will be supporting sledders even if they ride Ski Doo's, Lol

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Don't have addresses,, in Skagit County the three easiest to access are the 76 station at the freeway at I 5 and Cook rd. all flavors,, if you go south from there on HW99 then left at the first car lot cross the tracks go right after 2 or 300 ft. follow all the way back to the cenex fuel station.. The third is just through the intersection of HW9 and Township street at the 76 station on HW 20 just east of Sedro-Woolley.All of these stations are non ethanol . If you are in the west Mt. Vernon area heading west,, about a mile from the river bridge is a 76 station on the right that has non ethanol fuel as well. Hope this helps......

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
We use it all time but its not 100% true and there are many places that are not advertised.

This site counts on people adding this information to the site or taking stations off that no longer have non Eth fuel.

If you are headed up I-90 through Issaquah--gilman blvd exit, go right--take first left and across the street from I-90 motorsports--non ethanol fuels and non Bio diesel diesel or pure Bio Diesel.

Most of the sled today are rated for ethanol fuel anyways and programmed for it if computer controlled.

K
Feb 8, 2005
Yakima, Wa
Friday at Sharp's, it was $3.75 (If I remember correctly)

Ya that's what I was told. Believe me i would rather give the Sharps my business, I've known them for many years, but I live in Naches so having to leave my house to drive all the way to Yakima,or even worse Moxee, then turn around and drive right back by my driveway to go to the hills is already ridiculous!! It's a 30 mile trip to get gas just to Yakima, probably more like 50 to go to Moxee.

Are 4 strokes in our future? Looks like the F'n greenies will eventually get their way huh? :mad:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Ya that's what I was told. Believe me i would rather give the Sharps my business, I've known them for many years, but I live in Naches so having to leave my house to drive all the way to Yakima,or even worse Moxee, then turn around and drive right back by my driveway to go to the hills is already ridiculous!! It's a 30 mile trip to get gas just to Yakima, probably more like 50 to go to Moxee.

Are 4 strokes in our future? Looks like the F'n greenies will eventually get their way huh? :mad:

I hope not!!! I still have my KTM 380 2 smoker.

Prolly a fat chance that anyone in Naches has E-free. Hey, a new business opportunity for ya...

Premium Features