• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New seat. Leopard print?

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
So I am in the process of building my own seat. (similar to the Skinz style). I will have the upolstrey work done by a professional. What are your thoughts on the leaopard print from back in the day? Part on me thinks it would be cool to have him through in just a little bit. The other part says it might be best to just stick with black.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Check out mini's sled. Thread is called mini sno pro panther or something like that, in the general section I THINK?

I don't like it, but you may... personal preference. At least there you can see what it would look like.

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
That's the idea, to look like the vintage cats from the 70's. I was thinking just a narrow strip of 3-4" wide. I remember some EXT's from the early 90's had a black and grey print that was kinda neat also. We'll just have to see!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I like the retro-look!! Now to just get Cat to build a sled in that Metalflake purplefrom the early/mid '70's!! I still have a matching helmet :face-icon-small-ton

B

bruce2111

Banned
Nov 13, 2020
I'll prefer black color, due to the minimal look and graceful design. Leopard also seems fine due to the designed pattern, but everybody has own choice while choosing a color or design.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I got suspect of this thread when I saw backcountryislife posting.

dude.......this is like TEN years old. These days people have enough taste to just do leopard print without asking. We've evolved.

Premium Features