• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat 2012

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
I was looking through the Supertrax magazine I got in the mail, and found an interesting little article about the 2012 cats. It states cat is due to release at least one new engine to conform with epa. 2 stroke di or 4 stroke is the question. It also states cat will likely have a new modular style front bulkhead and body work chassis. hmmm. Arctic cat still strongly denies the transfer of the potent sno-pro xc and sno-x chassis into full production. hmmm. Theres also a picture of the 500 sno pro tub with an 800 in it. Maybe everyone knows all this, but I thought I would share.

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
pic of 800 hundo sno pro

I would be all over a 800 ho in the sno pro chassis.
Picture011.jpg

L

lynxer292b

Jan 19, 2009
With arctic cat coming out with their new engine plant in St. Cloud and Spaulding a 2 stroke engineer who seems to know what he is doing and seems to be excited about it I am confident they will be coming out with a new 800di engine of some sort. I can also see moving to the Sno Pro chassis, but it might even be a little different than the sno pro chassis for the Mountain sleds.

R
Nov 26, 2007
It would be impressive if cat did come out with an American made DI800. :thumb:

While pol is moving their engine manufacting to mexico to cut manufacturing costs and wondering why their 800's still don't work:face-icon-small-dis.

Premium Features