• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Arctic Cat 1M Cutler 1150

O
Sep 8, 2010
Hey guys new to this forum. I am looking at purchasing an 1150 as the title says. I think the price is pretty good but want to find out roughly what the value is. Story is that it was built by Cutler in his shop at some point. I assume the FI was removed and replaced with Mikunis along with his motor and exhaust. I have 8 pics but how do you download from a computer. It is asking for a URL but these pics were emailed to me. Thanks for the help

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
some of these sleds came with carbs and some with fuel injection. be cautious when buying this you could be adopting someone elses problem child. make sure engine is in good shape....you can only buy those pistons from cutler and they are probably a few hundred bucks each. (btw make sure he still has them) you can buy a nice used king cat for $3000-4000. the cutler big bore might make it worth a little bit more but not much. these sleds do make great power and fun to ride but chassis is a little outdated now.

Last edited:
Premium Features