• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to find a 44mm track..?

S
Apr 14, 2010
My first thread here. Exuse my bad english, Im from Sweden.

Im looking for a 44mm track to my F7 -06, I have found a Sno cross track on a few places in USA but I dont like the pattern. It seems that this is the only 44mm track to the old F-series.
This is the track i dont like the patterns on: http://www.kenssports.com/eshopprod_cat_1930-15502_product_793651.135x128x17_Sno_Cross.htm

I hope to find a Attack 20 tack. I know that I hade to change to 3" pitch.
I have found one place to buy an Attack 20 track, and thats in Sweden but it will cost 1190,31$ + delivery.

So can anyone give me a link to a site that I can buy an 44mm track ?

// Andreas

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
I am sure you will get some other answers here.

But one thing I have seen done is you take a 15" (38.1cm) wide track and cut it down to the 13.5" (34.29cm) with a table saw. Will need a couple guys and some help but can be done. Then you can get the camo extreme or the Attach 20 in 2" or 2 1/4". Really you will have lots of options in the 2.52" pitch with the 15" wide.

Thunder

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
I am sure you will get some other answers here.

But one thing I have seen done is you take a 15" (38.1cm) wide track and cut it down to the 13.5" (34.29cm) with a table saw. Will need a couple guys and some help but can be done. Then you can get the camo extreme or the Attach 20 in 2" or 2 1/4". Really you will have lots of options in the 2.52" pitch with the 15" wide.

Thunder

That seems to be the best option and is what most of the guys around here do. Take a little off each side and you have a lot of tracks to pick from.

S
Apr 14, 2010
I have thought about it but do not know if I have stuff to cut it with.
I may perhaps look for a company that has a table saw that I can borrow and cut the track with.

Does it needs some coolant when you cut the carpet like that?

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
I have thought about it but do not know if I have stuff to cut it with.
I may perhaps look for a company that has a table saw that I can borrow and cut the track with.

Does it needs some coolant when you cut the carpet like that?

You might find someone on here that could cut one down for you and ship it. I am sure they would want some cash to do this but it is an option.

Thunder

Premium Features