• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A LITTLE HELP ON PRICING

F
Feb 14, 2008
Got a 07 m1000,1200 miles on sled and 0 on brand new engine out of the box. Speedwerx pipe,can,head kit, boondocker control box.3 inch bar riser,boss seat, 153 track and the sled is mint. Everything else is stock.Iam located in BC just wondering what to ask for it???? Last but not least my fav 09 m8 hcr 2010 brgt with mini cooler, new pistons, 2000kms, boss seat 162 track, gas rack,boost gauge,koso egt gauge, boondockers ebc,aem air fuel gauge, moflow hood vents,side pannels and dash. Sleds in good shape 2 small cracks in hood. A little input would be great.Thanx

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Price

It is only worth what some one is willing to pay. Right now not many are looking I would wait until September to list and do your homework until then. You are in Canada so pricing is different the states but I have an 07 with new motor 153 and slp kit sound the same as yours that I can not get 4500 right now. The M8 what is a 2010 brgt with mini cooler . Is it a pump gas kit ? If so then it is worth about 10-12K in the states but right now not much is moving.

Last edited:
Premium Features