• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F7 Troubles. Any ideas?

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
I've picked up an 05 F7 recently that had the code flashing for a servomotor failure. Well it has gotten a new servomotor which didn't fix the problem. Then I've tried the stator, Mag, wiring harness, the ecu, nothing fixes the problem. What else is there? Anybody else have this issue? Thanks.

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
put the sled on a track stand and rev it up and see if your servo motor is cycling,good place to start. If its not cycling you may have a wiring issue,or possibly another bad servo motor.Also recheck the cables on the servo they may have popped off.

Also be good to clean your power valves in case they are sticking,causing the cables to pop off.

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
I've run it on the track stand with 2 new servomotors. Same thing. The guy I bought it from had a completely new wiring harness installed to try and fix the problem but it didn't solve it. I haven't spent a whole lot of time tracing it down yet. I've just done all the easier things to get to but something is still not right. I haven't done a voltage test at the servo yet, but the headlights are bright. Power valves are free and working smoothly. Just some stupid little thing probably. I hope.

C
Feb 19, 2010
servo code ? no power

I Have the same problem as you. did all the same trouble shooting as you did. I omed my exh sensor its ok. the coolent sensor I'm going to check . If it is out range ,it will tell the ecu its -50c out. And run super rich . So if that is the problem. I'm thinking the ecu is telling the servo not to open. so if that don't work. I hope some one out there knows some thing about this problem. I have a 07 800 crossfire.

Premium Features