• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Comments on Funoutfitters.com

Hey guys Jeff at Funoutfitters here. I am looking for comments good or bad on your expierience with us. i know I have dealt with quite a few guys from this website and I am looking for information on how we are doing on our customer service side of the business. If there are any bad issues you have had I will try my best and clear them up. Anyone who gives me some feedback via a post will recieve a 5% discount on there next order from us.

Thanks for the information Jeff@funoutfitters.com
866-531-0123

S

shaneo11

Jan 14, 2008
The Dalles
I have ordered 3 times from you guys and I have ordered either on a monday or a tuesday and with standard shipping it is at my house in Oregon by Thursday or Friday. I like how I get the products in a timely manner and I am sure many agree that is a big deal during the snowmobiling season.

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
All good for me. I have ordered parts several times and your staff is good at notifying me of backorders, etc. Prices are good and shipping is real cheap.

Also the service manuals being posted is a nice extra.

C

CO_MapMaker

Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
I like your location and hope you stay dry!

My one and only experience was using the online chat with a salesman that used to be set up last year on your website, didn't go so well. It's better to talk to someone personally anyways.

I have stumbled onto your Youtube videos which is a great idea and content for some, but I checked out your website this morning and couldn't find a link. You guys have some great ideas, keep them coming.

Premium Features