• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Legend Oil Dealer...NOW IN COLORADO!

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hello all snowmobiling sledheads! QC Performance has finally secured a Legend Oil dealership right here on the front range of Colorado. Quinton Reiff (QReiff) and Chuck Wing (Ski-Laxn) are proud to be your local dealer. The intial order is in the works and we should have delivery in a couple weeks of the high performance ZX line of two-stroke oils. We are carrying the ZX-2R and ZX-2SR oils currently.

If you are not familiar with the supreme line of ZX lubricants, please visit http://legendperformance.com/informationvideo.asp

Protect your engines with the best lubricants and oils. To order give Quinton or Chuck a call or send us an email.

We are serving the Western United States so, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Montana, Idaho........you get the picture...........we are happy to ship to you!

Our website will be up soon!!

Thank you!

Chuck Wing : 303.579.1409 Email: ski-laxn@comcast.net

Quinton Reiff : 303.263.8016 Email: Quinton.Reiff@gmail.com

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
greaser...

Good on Ya!! I'm sure many on this 4M will take advantage of this.

Surely this stuff makes extra horsepower, right? Give us the dyno sheets, pls!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Ray, the last dyno sheet I saw was done on an M6000, it showed a 37.6 hp increase @ 16,250 rpm...

Q, glad to see someone getting it here in CO, I can't justify paying for shipping on oil from someone who has had it shipped to them, just seems silly.

I just bought 2 cases from a gal from WA last week or I'd be picking some up right away.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Good on Ya!! I'm sure many on this 4M will take advantage of this.

Surely this stuff makes extra horsepower, right? Give us the dyno sheets, pls!

Where's Dbook with his crayon dyno sheet!! lol

That's great Quinton. Bring a few cases to RE when you get it in and set up a booth :D Good clean burning oil and widely re-knowned out east. Glad it's coming west! The shipping from MI was a killer last year.

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Would Just like to let everyone know. I am the C of QC Performance. We are looking forward to serving our expanded community with there oil needs.
Between the two of us we spend alot of time on the road so we may be able to help with delivery.

Chuck Wing : 303.579.1409 Email: ski-laxn@comcast.net

Quinton Reiff : 303.263.8016 Email: Quinton.Reiff@gmail.com

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Pricing Info

There is cash and credit pricing "columns"..........

CASH:

ZX-2R - $36.00 per gal.
ZX-2SR - $39.00 per gal.

CREDIT:

ZX-2R - $38.00 per gal.
ZX-2SR - $41.00 per gal.

Once the initial order supply dwindles down, Chuck and I plan on purchasing a 55 drum for bulk purchases. Pricing not yet fully determined but, will have it advantages.

Thx,

Q

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Silvester, thanks for the inquiry but no, we do not have our order yet. The mfg. tells us it should be late this month.

Stay tuned and thanks again.

Quinton

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
** SHIPMENT UPDATE **

Oil shipment is on it's way to Colorado. Should be seeing the arrival by early next week.

I will let you know as soon as I touch the pallet!

Thank you for all the interest. Chuck and I look forward to servicing all of your Legend Oil needs.

Website is almost complete also for online ordering.
Address will be:
www.QCPerformanceonline.com

Regards,

Quinton and Chuck
QC Performance
303-579-1409
303-263-8016

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
LOL!! Demand is high for sure and supply has been low. A large production run this last month should be the cure for the remainder of this season we hope.

Silvester, I'll PM you once we receive.

Thank you.

Quinton
QC Performance

Premium Features