• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sway Bar Info.

M
Jan 23, 2009
Columbia Falls, MT
Purchased a very nice 01' 440 Panther ESR ,two up, with only 600 miles on it. Has a crack in the hood between gauges and windshield and the original owner took off the sway bar for some odd reason. My question is weather the sway bar on this sled can be disassembled and removed or is it normally destroyed to remove it? I've removed a couple off Yamaha 700 mms and had to cut them up to get them out. Why the guy took it off this sled I can't understand being this is solely a 2 up trail sled and will never see steep and deep. Would love to put one back on. Also wonder what other models would have the same sway bar set up? thanks

sandktrailers

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Blairsburg Iowa
Sway Bar

I was looking at the parts catalog and it looks like the 440 model did not get the sway bar but the 550 did , it is a bolt on assembly.
I just traded my daughters sled off , it was a 2004 Z370 that model did not have a sway bar so I added one but kept it when I traded .I have a complete sway bar assembly for sale that should fit your Panther if you are interested for $75 plus shipping ? Send me an email at roushfan@rocketmail.com if you are interested.
Steve

Premium Features