• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Monster THANK YOU! to MMSports.....

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
This week I had the pleasure of meeting mmsports (kevin) and crew in person when I took a little drive to Preston Id. and visited Mountain Magic Sports. The 32 hour round trip (and shattered windshield) was completely worth it. I've been chasing issues due to a poor install of a RG Turbo in my M8. I showed up early Monday morning, and true to his word, Kevin pulled my sled right in and they started working on it. 12 hours later, not only was the Turbo dialed in, but my clutching and other concerns were taken care of as well. My only regret is that I'm not located closer, but I can assure you any future business I have on mod sleds will be well worth the drive. Thank you Kevin for the dinner invite as well, even though i was too pooped to keep my head up.

If you want your sled DONE RIGHT, (or quad) these guys (and gals) are IT.

PS. I got to ride it yesterday for the first time, and simply cannot imagine riding a stock sled again. 13.5lbs=:eek::eek::D:D:D

Premium Features