• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

arctic cat f7 firecat 2003 question

M
Aug 18, 2009
hi all

I'm wondering about this type of sled, what you think of it, is it good or what do you think of it, I have a chance to buy one, where I´m at, and I just wanted to hear what the sledders here have to say about it!
Is it too much for a beginner? or for me that have been sledding for one winter, I'm just looking for a play sled to play around and stuff, not for long trips necessary

Is it too much for me ? is it too powerful

Last edited:
J
Dec 19, 2007
Waterville, WA
I had on '03 F7. Very fast and powerful. '03 was the fastest model year they made on those. Small track made it a work out in the deep and it's not much of a hillclimber, although it's not impossible. The main thing is when i had mine, nothing was faster. As i got a little older i realized that wasn't what i needed anymore. Something less than a quarter size of my pickup that could go 100+. Nope. Crashed it a couple times and figured i would change plans.

Its a great sled.. It has the power when you need it, but you dont have to necessarily use it all the time.. Those babies are like gold! Like the above guy wrote, they are the fastest of the firecat family, and diehard firecat owners and riders look for the 03' models.. If you can get a great deal on it, and the updates were done to it, I would do it!

Josh Zieske

Premium Features