• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ZR600 2k HELP NEEDED!

C
Nov 27, 2009
Lookin for some advice....im looking at a 2000 arctic cat ZR 600 millenium edition that was in a wreck. I heard about the sled and went to take a look at it. it is going to need a new hood, rear suspension rear arm and rear suspension rear shock. The price i was quoted was $1000 but everyone i talked to said i am getting ripped off if i pay that much. This sled was owned by a friend of a a friend and when he wrecked it the insurance payed him for the sled and he just gave the sled to a local dealer(current "owner") and that is where the sled sits. If anyone could help me and suggest what i should actually be paying for this i would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Joe

B
Dec 5, 2007
$1000 way too much for a "wrecked" sled. You can find perfectly running sleds from that year and cc for $1500 or less. Unless you know how to work on it and look for other possible issues with it...i.e. cracked bulkhead, other bent suspension parts ect... walk away from it.

Premium Features