• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tired of shutting your sled off accidently??

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
........how about adjusting your hand warmers when you don't mean to??

Finally something every Cat owner needs that should be stock!!

These are inexpensive switch guards that raise the area around the hand/thumb warmer and kill switch. I'm not a Cat "guy" but I've ridden plenty of the new AC's and have done this so, I know many of you who ride them daily know how valuable these could be.

Fits 2007 and newer Arctic Cat sleds, X-Fire, F's, Z's etc.....

$19.95

I'll have installed pictures tomorrow and will post them.

switchcovers.png

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=689

Thanks,
Paul

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Just installed these on my 07. Very nice fit and finish. Well the finish isn't as good on the kill switch protector. Has a couple finger prints in the super glue now!! :( Finger was almost attached as well as the protector. Ya got to love super glue.

But again nice product.

Thunder

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Installed yesterday

Installed a set yesterday on my 09 M8, nice fit, should help a lot.
Good to see the aftermarket fix things that are over looked by the OEM.
Thanks RickM

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
I put them on mine when they first came out. Here is my feedback. The killswitch protector is perfect. But the warmer switch protector is not quite "deep" enough. It still allows you to shut the switches off if you bump against them. It does help alot but if it could come out another 1/16 to 1/8 inch, it would be perfect also. Overall... great product!!

Thanks,
Boone

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I put them on mine when they first came out. Here is my feedback. The killswitch protector is perfect. But the warmer switch protector is not quite "deep" enough. It still allows you to shut the switches off if you bump against them. It does help alot but if it could come out another 1/16 to 1/8 inch, it would be perfect also. Overall... great product!!

Thanks,
Boone

Thanks!

Premium Features