• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PC3 08 M1000 SLP pipe setup

R
Feb 2, 2008
Grande Prairie
Wondering if i get the SLP pipe set up on my 08 M1000 and a pre-programed PC3 box if i will be ok to just plug and ride and not buy or worry about EGT's or O2 sensor. Of course id still be pulling and checking plugs, but it kinda sounds like they got the programing cased. What you think?

I have this box on my quad and bike and they work! get the proper programing and don't worry or touch a thing. 2 stroke i know will be different...

N
Sep 10, 2009
Peace River, AB
I'm thinking about that set up for mine also, still waiting for some feedback before I take the leap. Their site says the are still working on the #'s for 08's though. I know this is off topic but did you notice any difference with the RKT secondary conversion? (enough to justify the price?)

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I would get egts run them stock and then keep an eye on it just in case. notice slp does not uphold the factory warranty that it will void, meaning if it blows your fawcked. been there done that with the bd box. get egts.

R
Feb 2, 2008
Grande Prairie
i think now i am just going to put on a slp y pipe and run it. I do love my rkt secondary conversion. Still playing with spring rates though. I love being able to adjust it anywhere!! Stock vs stock agains a 09 m1000, my 08 with the rkt secondary out climbed every 09 m1000 i came across.

Premium Features