• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My AMP riser doesn't fit?

B
Jan 20, 2009
Re-routed me brake line and everything have lots of slack in the lines and thought everything was good. Went to put the top peice of the riser on( the peice with the logo) and its to small( or it seems small). I Compared it with the stock top peice and it is smaller. The tabs welded to the bars wont clear the top AMP top peice?

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
Re-routed me brake line and everything have lots of slack in the lines and thought everything was good. Went to put the top peice of the riser on( the peice with the logo) and its to small( or it seems small). I Compared it with the stock top peice and it is smaller. The tabs welded to the bars wont clear the top AMP top peice?

Are you putting it on the telescopic bar? How high of a riser? I've got the 2" Amp riser coming...

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
There are two different versions. The 2009 with the telescoping bar uses a totally different mount than the 2005-2008 or any M with stationary bar.

The 2009 version will have 4 bolts, two on either side of the bar front and back, and 2 more toward the rider. 6 total.

The stationary version just has 4 bolts. 2 in front of the bar and 2 behind.
:)

B
Jan 20, 2009
Yes I am putting it on the telescoping riser. the 2" fits really nice if you re run the brake line, I could probly go anpther inch or 2 if I wanted.
Just got an e-mail back from AMP ( sent the e-mail last night and got a reply this morning, great service!) Anyway they said some of the tabs that are welded to the arctic cat bars are bigger then others, they said they are building a bigger top peice and will send me a new one when they are done.

Premium Features