• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1M Cat Moderator Help

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Hay they have asked me to find a moderators for all sub sections. and I would like some impute and recommendation as to a good mod for this section.

What we need is some one that is active and spends lots of time in this section and is knowledgeable about older Cat sled. The mod is to help out and to monitor is that no inappropriate stuff and that if some one post say something about a say m1000 Turbo you move it to the turbo section.

Last edited:

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Since you don't seem to be getting much action on the topic, I'd say 76FOMOCO spends a fair amount of time here and seems to know what he's talking about. :)

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
Hay they have asked me to find a moderators for all sub sections. and I would like some impute and recommendation as to a good mod for this section.

What we need is some one that is active and spends lots of time in this section and is knowledgeable about older Cat sled. The mod is to help out and to monitor is that no inappropriate stuff and that if some one post say something about a say m1000 Turbo you move it to the turbo section.

Lets discuss the waiges...

Premium Features