• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

holz coilover vs timberland

D
Dec 3, 2007
grande prairie, alberta
has anyone have any expierience with both these skids, is the timberland a better skid or are they about equal?
i found a used holz but i'm also thinking of going with the timbersled cause i'm currently running a m7 suspension.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
ran holz, KMOD, and have a few friends running TS, From what ive seen the TS has its fair share of issues. Cant go wrong with either of the two coil overs other than the fact that HOLZ doesnt make em anymore so if you do need parts down the road it may ben an issue.

I would go KMOD in a heartbeat, dont know between the geometry of the M vs the MC style rails Center to center but Kevin is great to deal with and the price is really good!

H
Nov 26, 2007
Your moms house
Kmod

Kevin is doing up a quote for one of my sleds, anxious to see what it is.
Have the Holz in my 01 chassis, works like a dream. Hit a grave on a climb and it will suck it up and keep climbing, keeping the ski's 6 inches above the snow the whole way. Not the best ride on the trail tho.

Premium Features