• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 kk opinions EFI model

H
Sep 2, 2009
i have a 2005 king cat that is an efi model... right now all i have is a can with a stock pipe and no fuel controller or boondocker box... i am looking to get a speedwerx y pipe and pipe and add the boondocker fuel box.. anyone have this done? and is the gain significant.. im hoping so. let me know

Jul 22, 2009
For what's it's worth I added the speedwerx pipe and y pipe to my sled (05 KK 900 EFI) this summer as well and it sure looks good! Can't wait to see how it performs. You don't necessarily have to run a fuel controller with the Speedwerx setup (based on discussion with them and other SnoWest input). However, from what I hear you can get even more performance out of the setup with a controller... just expensive!

W
Jun 6, 2009
C.Falls Mt.
Just thought I would give my set up.
04 KK, efi, twin pipes w/stingers. boondocker box, cpc purple primary spring, v-force reeds, laxan hood, 162/16", stock gearing, very mild port job. Soon I will order a rkt head.

Premium Features