• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

King Cat vent kits?

Idcatman1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, Idaho
King Cat

If your King Cat is carbureted change the pilots to #30 or 35 from the stock 50s and the low speed blubber will be reduced. Then you can lower your clutch engagement and your and your clutches will run so much cooler that you may not need any extra venting. Every 800 and 900 carb Cat I have seen runs way too rich on the bottom end from the factory. So the clutch engagement has to be raised so you can make them move. Fix that and it opens up a lot of good things. I have also used leaner throttle slides that helps even more. I know this wasn't your question but I think it might help.

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
We do

They fit on the outside of the dip in the bellypan to allow for maximum sizing.

attachment.php

They are $125 and right now we are offering FREE shipping in the lower 48 states!

They are aluminum frames with superman tough material!!! Prefilter on all clutch side vents that absolutely keeps out the snow.

We stand behind our products 100% - which means that if you have a concern, problem, issue, suggestion, whatever - we will take care of it!

We do both work full time jobs, so if you call and leave us a message, we are happy to call back when we get home from work, or you can give us a call after 6pm mountain time.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business!

:) Tammy Schoen, Owner
2Cool AirVents

Attachments

• Black on orange (600 x 450).jpg
    Black on orange (600 x 450).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 287

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I've been running a set of 2cool vents on my king cat for 2 years. They work great and still look like the day that I put them on. Great product :beer;

F

Flange

Oct 25, 2001
Calgary, Alberta
I vote for Tammy's vents too. Nice photo Tammy! They look as good today as the day that pic was taken. Great product! Great Service!

Premium Features