• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How rich is 04 900 ECU?

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
I have an 04 800 mountain cat with the square ECU and injectors and I am going to put a 900 top end on this fall. I picked up an ECU and injectors from an 04 900 with the round symbol and just wondering how these ran? Were they rich, on the edge, just looking for any experience/

Thanks

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
My '05 is rich in all but the mid.

The symbol on the ECU should match the one on the injectors.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
I have a matching set of ECU and injectors just wondering if the fuel curve was good or if they are rich as heck

900kingkitty

Nov 27, 2007
terrace b.c, canada
when i tried looking into this i found that difference in the three ecu's circle , triangle , square, not neccesarily in that order is 3% from leanest to richest, just couldn't find out which was which. if you don't mind me asking where did you find the ecu, i have been looking for one forever and have had no luck.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
when i tried looking into this i found that difference in the three ecu's circle , triangle , square, not neccesarily in that order is 3% from leanest to richest, just couldn't find out which was which. if you don't mind me asking where did you find the ecu, i have been looking for one forever and have had no luck.

I have never heard this to be the difference before. I don't doubt it just never heard it.

Does anyone have anything to add to this?

900kingkitty

Nov 27, 2007
terrace b.c, canada
i asked my dealer today , he was the one that told me, he had originally phoned arctic cat tech for me, and we can't remeber the order but it it 3% from leanest to richest.

Premium Features